Marketing Automation and Operations Manager
Ottawa, ON, or remote
Seniority Level: Medium
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Function: Marketing
Location: Ottawa, Canada (Remote, Hybrid or In-Office)
Job Post: Marketing Automation & Operations Manager
Crank is seeking an energetic and proven HubSpot CRM and workflow expert who will assume responsibility for ensuring the performance and success of our digital marketing and sales automation processes, with a primary focus on CRM operation, tech stack reporting, email marketing and list hygiene.
As the digital marketing operations manager, you will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management, while making ongoing improvements to our instance to improve our prospect and customer experience.
In addition to day-to-day CRM and workflow management, this position will use the sales hub, marketing hub, conversion tools and digital reporting and analytics to make digital marketing recommendations for improved conversion.
- Lead Crank’s overall CRM program and strategy, understand lead development workflows, business objectives and platform capabilities to drive improved sales and marketing automation and pipeline visibility
- Act as primary administrator for Hubspot CRM, Marketing Hub and CMS
- Improve data integrity within HubSpot CRM through data import management, system integrations, data auditing, cleanup and deduping, and workflow management with focus on sustainable, scalable processes
- Work with North America and China business units to design optimal lead management and routing processes, including using best practices to track pipeline/marketing attribution and leads to cash
- Develop department/role-specific dashboards, reports, lists, notifications and other routine tasks to support users. This includes sales, sales operations, campaigns and leadership dashboards.
- Manage, maintain, and integrate all relevant third-party systems and integrations
- Use best practices to manage chat workflows, files, images and documents
- Responsible for email marketing program execution, website pages and template management
- Work with web developer and graphic designer to improve on-page experience and website analytics
- Segment email lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Monitor sales and marketing campaign results to increase engagement, improve responses, minimize email list decay and unsubscribes and ensure maximum ROI
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for these segments to convert leads into customers
- This role currently manages 1 x direct report (Growth Marketing Acquisition Specialist – AMETEK India) which will likely grow to 3 over the next 12-24 months
- At least 3 years of Hubspot CRM, email marketing, and automated lead nurturing experience
- At least 3 years Google Analytics, Adwords, Search Console web analytics experience
- Experience and thorough understanding of marketing attribution, and leads to cash
- Strong analytical skills and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as sender score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Experience supporting a team of sales and marketing professionals
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
Well, ask Crank’s employees! They were recently ranked as one of Ottawa’s top 10 employers at the 2018-2019 Employee’s Choice Awards.
Perks of working at Crank
- Competitive compensation plan including a comprehensive benefits program
- Annual health and wellness allowance
- Continuous professional development allowance
- Brand new innovative workspace
- Work-life balance
- Fun social atmosphere
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com and reference "Marketing Automation and Operations Manager" in the subject line.
Crank Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind.
Crank Software is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Crank Software will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.