How to accelerate embedded GUI development for your i.MX 8M Nano SOM projects
What do vibrant touch screens, rich connectivity, and an immersive, engaging user experience all have in common? They have all quickly become the expected norm for embedded devices.
This means along with the right choice of hardware, the device's embedded GUI can no longer be an afterthought but rather a critical part of the product development workflow.
Join innovative System on Modules (SOMs) vendor, Beacon EmbeddedWorks, and embedded GUI experts, Crank Software, as we explore how industry-proven i.MX 8M Nano SOM boards make it easy to develop smart, connected embedded devices, and how exceptional GUI design and iteration can easily become part of your product development workflow and not simply an afterthought.
During this session, you’ll learn:
- Why the i.MX 8M Nano SOM is the great choice for your next product
- What makes Storyboard different from other UI development tools
- How Storyboard can help your GUI apps fluid to design changes
- Integrated tools that help avoid the hurdles that often disrupt embedded GUI development
- About Storyboard’s development workflow via a live demo
Your PANEL OF experts
Russ Stebner - Sr. Director of Product, Beacon EmbeddedWorks
Nik Schultz - Field Application Engineer, Crank Software
Scott Snider - Product Marketing Manager, Crank Software