Expert consulting services
The Crank Software team has extensive experience in all areas of embedded development including Graphical Processing Units, CPU Architectures, Operating Systems, Graphical Toolkits, and the Eclipse Development Framework.
The goal here at Crank Software is to make our customer's products number one in their respected markets. We work very close with our customers to truly understand the task at hand and to make sure we fully meet customer expectations. It doesn't take long for our customers to realize that Crank Software has many areas of expertise and can offer turnkey software solutions - from planning to development - to assist them with their embedded products resulting in accelerated time to market.
Our team has experience working with various embedded devices in a variety of markets. Please give us a call or email us to see how Crank Software consulting services can help your existing, or upcoming, product be a winning success.
Some of the many customers that have used Crank Software consulting services.
Crank Software has the resources and embedded development experience to provide complete or partial software turnkey solutions.
Crank Software provides a full range of individual embedded development services including architecture and design review, custom driver and application development, quality assurance/testing, on-site consulting, and technical support.
- Templates and user interface design
- UI consultation
- Unique product look and feel
- All designs formatted for easy Storyboard Designer import
Graphical user interface (UI) development
- Bitmap, vector graphics solutions, and Adobe Flash integration
- Advanced features including 3D, animations, and multi-layer support
Graphics hardware support
- LCD and touch screen driver development
- Hardware offloading graphics acceleration
- Custom input methods and gesture support
Multimedia frameworks and applications
- Video and audio codec integration
- Browser integration
Custom graphical development tools
- Data driven application models
- Eclipse framework integration
- Third party branding and tool redistribution
Board bring-up and device driver development
- Power Management Frameworks
Have questions? We enjoy talking tech. Please call us at +1.613.595.1999. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.